If you are having trouble viewing the video stream and your picture is jumpy, blurry, or sometimes pauses, this is common for streaming video. The quality of the video footage will vary depending upon the amount of motion in the image. The quality will also depend upon overall Internet traffic and connection type. Though video streams are often sent at multiple rates to aid in your viewing experience, you may see video problems if your connection is slow or if a lot of people are trying to view the stream. Note: Viewing the stream in full-screen mode may degrade the video quality and performance.
- It is recommended that you have a high speed internet connection of at least 1.5mbps to properly view the video stream. Check your internet connection speed here.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Flash installed on your computer. Click here to download and install.
- Try closing out and restarting your browser.
- Try watching the stream on our YouTube Events channel.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue, please contact us below: